Here is how The Pathways Studio is dealing with the current Corona Virus (Covid-19) situation:
The Pathways Studio is now open however we have made some further adjustments to the way we operate. We continue to monitor the UK Government’s health guidance and will adjust our protocols if and when necessary.
We now disinfect all hard surfaces in the Studio more frequently. To further reduce the possibility of transmission of Covid-19, all soft coverings have been removed (e.g. cushions, blankets etc.) and we will no longer provide crash and yoga mats. Anyone requiring such items should bring their own.
For open events we will reduce numbers so that there is more space and less contact.
Event organisers have been requested to conduct a risk assessment particularly in relation to Covid-19.
We ask you to:
- Not come to the Studio if you feel unwell, have the Corona Virus or symptoms, have been exposed to someone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or have travelled from a country requiring quarantine (details here)
- Avoid coming if you have experienced any symptoms such as a cough, fever or breathing difficulties over the last 14 days
- Refrain from coming to the Studio if you are in a high risk category, e.g. have lung problems, are on immune suppressants, have implants/transplants, as you are more vulnerable than others
- Bring everything you need with you, including refreshments, mat, cushion etc.
- Disinfect your hands with the sanitiser provided before touching anything in the Studio
- Give your details set out in the Government’s Test and Trace protocols to the event organiser. This will be kept for 21 days, then disposed of (unless you consent to joining a mailing list). Full details of the Government’s protocol can be found here
- Wash your hands regularly following the current Government advice, drying your hands with paper towels we are currently providing
- Refrain from shaking hands or hugging. You may wish to do the heart salutation / namaste greeting instead