Here is how The Pathways Studio is dealing with the current Corona Virus (Covid-19) situation:
The Pathways Studio is open to hirers for events, meetings and workshops permissible under the current government guidelines.
We continue to monitor the UK Government’s health guidance and will adjust our protocols if and when necessary.
Common items we provide (e.g. cushions, blankets, crash and yoga mats) are no longer subject to special hygiene measures (other than routine cleaning). If anyone has any particular concern regarding hygiene around such items, we recommend that they bring their own.
We have an air purifier which filters microparticles including viruses out of the air which is available to hire.
Event organisers are recommended to conduct their own health and safety risk assessment, included those related to Covid-19.
We ask you to:
- Not come to the Studio if you feel unwell, have the Corona Virus or symptoms or have travelled from a country requiring quarantine (country details here)
- If you have been exposed to someone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 then please follow the NHS guidance here
- Assess your own personal risk in relation to COVID-19 and decide accordingly
- Disinfect your hands with the sanitiser provided before touching anything in the Studio
- Wash your hands regularly following the current Government advice, drying your hands with paper towels we are currently providing
- Check with your event organiser the particular protocols they are putting in place for the event you are attending