Here is how The Pathways Studio is dealing with the current Corona Virus (Covid-19) situation:
The Pathways Studio is open to hirers for events, meetings and workshops permissible under the current government guidelines.
We continue to monitor the UK Government’s health guidance and will adjust our protocols if and when necessary.
We now disinfect all hard surfaces in the Studio more frequently. To further reduce the possibility of transmission of Covid-19, all soft coverings have been removed (e.g. cushions, blankets etc.) and we will no longer provide crash and yoga mats. Anyone requiring such items should bring their own.
We have an air purifier which filters microparticles including viruses out of the air which is available to hire.
Event organisers have been requested to conduct a risk assessment particularly in relation to Covid-19.
We ask you to:
- Not come to the Studio if you feel unwell, have the Corona Virus or symptoms or have travelled from a country requiring quarantine (details here)
- If you have been exposed to someone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 then please follow the NHS guidance here
- Assess your own personal risk in relation to COVID-19
- Disinfect your hands with the sanitiser provided before touching anything in the Studio
- Wash your hands regularly following the current Government advice, drying your hands with paper towels we are currently providing
- Check with your event organiser the particular protocols they are putting in place for the event you are attending