About Pathways Studio
The building has an accessible toilet with grab bars and support for those with additional mobility requirements.
The building is on the ground floor and wheel chair accessible with all door frames being wide enough to accommodate a wheel chair
The building is :
– 4 mins drive from the M602 motorway,
– 15 mins drive from Manchester City Centre
– 10 mins drive from Salford Crescent Rail Station
– 20 mins drive from Manchester Airport
– 8-10 mins walk from Langworthy Metrolink Station
– 8-10 mins walk from bus stops on major bus routes from Manchester City Centre, Bolton and Wigan.
Wherever possible, we are committed to using recycled, chemical free and low carbon footprint products. A lot of thought goes into very low level detail of how the buildling operates and functions. Decisions regarding modifications that were made to the building were made also with the intent of being environmentally friendly.
Boundaries & Consent
Openness and Transparency
The Highest Good
It is our intent that all decisions and operations with regard to this building are taken with regard to the highest good.